Founded by art collector and fashion designer Larry Aldrich in 1964, The Aldrich Contemporary Art Museum is one of the oldest contemporary art museums in the United States. The Museum is one of the few independent, non-collecting institutions in the country and the only museum in Connecticut solely dedicated to the presentation of contemporary art. The Aldrich is internationally recognized for its artist-centric programs and visionary exhibitions. We present first solo museum exhibitions by emerging artists, significant exhibitions of established artists, and thematic group exhibitions. The Museum was originally housed in the landmark “Old Hundred” building, which was built in 1783 and now functions as its administrative offices. Since 2004, The Aldrich has occupied a state-of-the-art 17,000 square-foot facility. Since The Aldrich’s founding in 1964, sculptural works been placed outdoors around the Museum’s campus. Behind the new Museum building is a 2-acre Sculpture Garden that is always free and open to the public.