The fall season means back to school for most families. And while many of us may have a to-do list that just keeps getting longer and days that are getting shorter, we have you covered when it comes to getting ready for back to school and the fall season here in Ridgefield.
If you are still looking for back to school essentials, new clothing, or just household essentials, here are some great local options to consider!
- If you need to get a couple extra school supplies for the kids or you’re low on any office supplies for yourself, stop in to Squash’s Ridgefield Office Supply. Squash’s also offers a full print and copy center for business cards, brochures, and any other printing needs.
- New arrivals at Books on the Common are ready for you to get your hands on them! Stop by our charming town’s bookstore to let the kids pick out new books for the school year and grab a new novel for yourself.
- Ridgefield Running is the perfect spot if you are looking for new activewear for yourself and the kids – that includes sneakers, backpacks, water bottles, and more.
- A great spot for the young ladies is Miss Confident’s boutique for all in-style clothing, accessories, and jewelry. Meanwhile, for the men in the family, stop by Hutton’s Fine Menswear. For your littlest one, stop in Sammy + Nat’s for any baby clothing and accessories needs.
- And last but certainly not least, all moms deserve to treat themselves! Check out the latest styles at Audrey Road and Olley Court, or see what treasure you can find at Consign Envy.