An Afternoon of Casks
Join us for our third annual festival of traditional cask-conditioned ale & gravity-poured lager! This intimate event is focused on traditionally-served, balanced, subtly delicious cask ales & lagers, and the CT
Join us for our third annual festival of traditional cask-conditioned ale & gravity-poured lager!
This intimate event is focused on traditionally-served, balanced, subtly delicious cask ales & lagers, and the CT breweries who share a passion for brewing them. Enjoy a convivial atmosphere perfectly suited for the enjoyment of these beers – meet the brewers behind them, hang with like-minded folks who share a love of cask beer, and enjoy a few pints, some great music, and perhaps a few oysters or poutine.
2024 PARTICIPATING BREWERIES:
Caius Farm Brewery
Counterweight Brewing Co
Fox Farm Brewery
Kent Falls Brewing Co
New England Brewing Co
New Park Brewing
Newsylum Brewing Co
Nod Hill Brewery
Watson Farmhouse Brewery
As well as food from Walrus Outpost & Precious Oysters!
Like in years past, attendance will be kept limited to ensure short-to-no lines, plenty of sampling, and time to chat with brewers.
Included in the ticket price:
- 4 hours unlimited sampling of 25+ cask beers
- An exclusive 20oz pint glass – taste a few oz at a time or have a whole pint when you find a cask you love
- A food voucher for use at Walrus Outpost or Precious Oysters [additional food available to purchase from both]
- Live tunes by Chris Cavaliere
- 7% of ticket sales will be donated to the Norwalk River Watershed Association, a non-profit group that works to protect water quality, fish + wildlife, and the riverbanks, meadows and forests surrounding the Norwalk River, which flows through our property.
(Sunday) 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm(GMT-04:00)
Nod Hill Brewery
137 Ethan Allen Hwy, Ridgefield, CT 06877
Get the Latest!
Sign up to stay posted on the
latest events and happenings