When the going gets tough, Ridgefielders band together (virtually in this case!) to help each other. Our local shops, restaurants, and service businesses are part of the unique fabric that makes Ridgefield such a wonderful town. And they need your support now more than ever! See our list below and please support them in any way you can during these trying times. They all have special offerings that will make our social distancing a little bit more bearable!
And let us know what your business is doing to adapt – and how the community can help support your business or organization by tagging us on Instagram @inridgefield! Or simply send us an email at email@example.com. Let us know what we can do to help!
This list will be updated daily, but be sure to call ahead as things are changing by the minute. Stay well Ridgefield!
Ridgefield Restaurants & Food Shops
With restaurants being closed to the public, please help support our local businesses by purchasing take-out or delivery, or buying a gift card for yourself or your friends and family to use at a later time. Here is a roundup of recent offerings from Ridgefield restaurants.
- 109 Cheese & Wine – We are offering delivery only for both stores. We will be delivering Thursday – Sunday from 3-6. We will be taking phone orders all week Tuesday – Sunday. Please call the main Ridgefield number 203-438-5757 for all orders. Keep up to date with specials, soups, wine and all good things via Facebook and Instagram or go to our web site and join our email list!
- 850 Degrees Wood Fired Pizza – Takeout, delivery through Uber eats and curbside pickup. Bottles of wine now available for take out! We are offering some of our favorite wines available for $10 off a bottle. Call to order (203) 894-5395.
- Ancona’s Wine & Spirits – Starting Sunday 3/22 Ancona’s is transitioning to local delivery and curbside pickup ONLY. Please place all orders online at: https://www.anconaswine.com/
- Baja Cocina – Get take out and delivery through Uber eats and curbside pickup. Open from 10:00 to 8:00 Monday – Sunday. Visit bajacocinact.com or to place an order call 203-438-0022.
- The Barndoor – In addition to meals, enjoy cocktails-to-go! Order online here or call (203) 493-5038, and check Instagram for updates!
- Bernards and Sarah’s Wine Bar – Come enjoy Bernard’s & Sarah’s Wine Bar “Picnic Style” in the gardens, just place your take out order and select “picnic style” for plates and utensils through the online ordering system or by calling 203-438-8282. For the latest: Instagram
- The Cake Box – Remember we have cookie dough and Pizza dough (gf) to make at home! Also cakes & cupcakes & cookies. And now – “curbside” granola (GF)! Call in your curbside order. If the line is busy, we will call back, please leave a voicemail 203 403-2558
- Cellar XV Wine Market – will put together your order & bring it to your car! Taking orders over the phone. 203-894-8690
- Deborah Ann’s Sweet Shoppe – Open for curbside pick-up from 10:00am – 3:00pm and delivery in Ridgefield! Please call ahead (203-438-0065) with payment information or order on the website. At this time, Deborah Ann’s is selling pints/quarts of ice cream (not cones/shakes etc).
- Dimitri’s Diner – Outdoor seating is available from 8am-10pm daily! Curbside pickup also available. Call Dimitri’s Diner at 203-438–5338 or place an order online at www.dimitrisdiner.com
- Elizabella’s Bake Shop – Curbside pick up (loading zone in front). They will deliver gifts or baked goods to your car. Call 203-431-7949.
- Gallo Ristorante – Gallo is open for al fresco dining! Opening daily at 12pm at the fresh-air porches, as well as sidewalk tables, and under the large tent! Curbside pick up also still available. Call to order (203) 431-7726.
- Gyro on Pita – Get your greek and mediterranean wraps, paninis, burgers, and more! Outdoor dining is available from 8am-8pm daily! Curbside also available, to place an order or for more information please call 203-438–7100 or go to www.gyroonpita.com
- Hideaway of Ridgefield – The Hideaway welcomes you to its new outdoor patio! Or if you are looking to still get takeout, find their menu on their Facebook page. Family style meals are available. Order at 3pm for 5pm pickup (orders stop at 7pm) Call them at 203-438-7676.
- Hoo Doo Brown – Pickup your Hoodoo Barbecue. Call ahead at 203-438-6033 for quick and easy pickups. Watch Chris’s new video about their take-out
- Kafo Cafe – Expanded outdoor dining is available at KaFo from 10am-5pm with all the customer favorites! Come by for food, coffee, and local drinks! Custom cakes also available, call (203) 403-3598.
- Luc’s Café – Outdoor seating available starting May 20th from 11:00AM to 10:00PM. For curbside pick up call 203-894-8522.
- Nature’s Temptations – Curbside pickup and delivery. Shelves being restocked regularly. (203) 438-5443
- Nod Hill Brewery – Stop by for freshly canned beer, growler fills, and tasty arepas & more by @thechamotruck! We’re open 12-8pm – call us when you arrive to pick up your online order, or place an order over the phone: 203 617-1191.
- Odeens BBQ at Ridgefield Golf Course – The deck is open, the tent is up, and Odeen’s is inviting you to come and raise a glass, your first one is on us! For latest specials email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203 826 0145 to order. Check their Facebook for the latest updates!
- Posa Ristorante – Al Fresco dining at Posa is served! Come dine outdoors to enjoy lots of fresh air, food, and cocktails. For reservations, please call (203) 894-5355. Or order your dinner for curbside pick up at 203-894-5355. For the latest check their Instagram!
- Prime Burger – Prime Burger’s outside patio is open! Come by for a burger, fries, or even a lobster roll! Please stay inside the lines and respect social distancing. Also offering takeout, curbside service and delivery – 7 days 11am to 8pm Call: 203-431-3000.
- Ross Bread – Open daily from 7:30 am – 2:30pm. 🍞🥖Curbside pick up available, call ahead to pre-pay for orders over the phone (203) 438-4822. For the latest: Instagram.
- Sobol of Ridgefield – The outdoor patio is open and ready for you to enjoy sunshine with a smoothie! Also open for pick-up, curbside service, and delivery. Call to order (203) 941-6100.
- Southwest Café -The patio is open from 12pm-8pm daily! Takeout and curbside also still available. Call (203)431-3398 to order. For the latest: Instagram
- Sucre Sale – Sucré Salé is open for full service outdoor dining, offering an enjoyable but yet safe experience. With limited outdoor seating, feel free to call in advance and curbside is still available! See their website for special takeout menu or call to order at (203) 244-5653.
- Tablao – Tablao is offering in house service, outside! Make your reservations for Tuesdays through Sundays to enjoy your favorite tapas, paella, and more at the patio. Limited space is available so please call to make your reservations at (203) 244-5320.
Tazza Cafe – At present, Tazza will be open 7am to 4pm Everyday. CURBSIDE Delivery Available. Please call ahead and we’ll bring your order to your car! Visit their website for latest.
- Tequila Escape – Tequila Escape has its patio open for outdoor seating with an extended menu and seasonal handcrafted cocktails! Also serving the menu and cocktails to go. For the latest: Instagram
- TerraSole – Starting May 20th sit-down outside dining will be available with a new summer menu! Curbside pick-up also available. 20% discount on all orders. (203) 438-5352 For the latest: Instagram.
- Tusk & Cup – is offering curbside pickup! Lots of snacks to stock up on, meals and other treats. (and of course get your coffee fix – don’t forget beans for brewing at home!) For the latest: Instagram
- Village Wine & Spirits – Will remain open! Hours 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM (203) 431-5850
- NOTE: Many restaurants and food shops are offering either curbside pick up or delivery, please contact them directly for their menu options!
Now is a crucial time for us to support one another and our local businesses the best we can. Before ordering from an online giant, please consider shopping local to keep our community vibrant well after this crisis is over. Please note: Additional restrictions are starting Tuesday 3/24, so be sure to call to place orders!
** Please let us know what your business or organization is offering so we can add them here – reach out to us at email@example.com **
Fitness & Wellness Studios
- Dance Factory Ridgefield is hosting a virtual dance challenge! Take a look at more information about how to participate on their Instagram!
- JoyRide Studio is offering free online classes through Instagram Live every day at 10AM! No equipment necessary. Take a look at the schedule here!
- Susi Laura Massage is temporarily closed but skincare products as well as gift cards can be purchased for curbside or delivery! Gift certificates can also be purchased instantly at susilauramassage.com. Follow them on Instagram and Facebook for massage tutorials and tips on wellness. Contact Susi Laura Massage daily at (203) 438-2900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the Kids
- Recess Playworks is offering “Curbside Pickup Kids Activity Kits”. These kits include art projects and other activities to keep your children entertained, as well as Interactive Zoom Art Classes. For the latest offerings, visit Instagram. Or order kits online! Call: 203-244-5928
- Enchanted Garden is now offering live online music lessons. Email email@example.com or call 203-894-1987 to sign up. Miss Judy of Enchanted Garden Preschool has been releasing a series of children’s book readings on Youtube. Find them here! Miss Judy of Enchanted Garden Preschool is also streaming her interactive, early childhood music class for ages 2-5 every Tuesday and Thursday at 12:00pm on Facebook. These streams can be watched at any time on our timeline! Visit us at www.enchantedgardenstudios.com.
Thank you Ridgefielders for supporting each other and our community at large!
Make sure to tag us @inridgefield or use #inridgefield so we can add your business to this page!