When the going gets tough, Ridgefielders band together (virtually in this case!) to help each other. Our local shops, restaurants, and service businesses are part of the unique fabric that makes Ridgefield such a wonderful town. And they need your support now more than ever! See our list below and please support them in any way you can during these trying times. They all have special offerings that will make our social distancing a little bit more bearable!
And let us know what your business is doing to adapt – and how the community can help support your business or organization by tagging us on Instagram @inridgefield! Or simply send us an email at email@example.com. Let us know what we can do to help!
This list will be updated daily, but be sure to call ahead as things are changing by the minute. Stay well Ridgefield!
Ridgefield Restaurants & Food Shops
With restaurants being closed to the public, please help support our local businesses by purchasing take-out or delivery, or buying a gift card for yourself or your friends and family to use at a later time. Here is a roundup of recent offerings from Ridgefield restaurants.
- TerraSole – Complete menu, daily specials and catering. We can now offer wine to go (also discounted 20%)…all orders $150 or more will receive a complimentary bottle of Organic Montepulciano D’Abruzzo. Tues. – Sat., 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm. Sun, 12 – 5 pm Curbside pick-up. 20% discount on all orders. (203) 438-5352 For the latest: Instagram Please Note: As of 3/22, Terrasole will be closing.
- Gallo Ristorante – Free delivery and curbside pickup. Special family menu and also our regular menu with 20% off! Call to order: (203) 431-7726. Website
- Bernards and Sarah’s Wine Bar – Pickup and delivery menu is on their Instagram page. Place an order by calling 203-438-8282, Wednesday thru Sunday (2-6pm) Offering curbside pickup or delivery to those in Ridgefield for those who cannot leave their homes. For the latest: Instagram
- Posa Ristorante – is offering ToGo Family Night. In addition to their ToGo menu, they are offering a family meal pack. Order your dinner now for a specified delivery time, or curbside pickup. 203-894-5355. Also offering fresh house-made pasta and sauces to make at home! For the latest: Instagram
- Tequila Escape – has Family Box Menus and Margaritas to go. I think we all need a Margarita right now! For the latest: Instagram
- Hideaway of Ridgefield – Family style meals are available. Order at 3pm for 5pm pickup (orders stop at 7pm) Call them at 203-438-7676.
- Prime Burger – Offering takeout, curbside service and delivery – 7 days 11am to 8pm Call: 203-431-3000
- Tusk & Cup – is offering curbside pickup! Lots of snacks to stock up on, meals and other treats. (and of course get your coffee fix – don’t forget beans for brewing at home!) For the latest: Instagram
- Tazza Cafe – At present, Tazza will be open 7am to 4pm Everyday. CURBSIDE Delivery AvailablePlease call ahead and we’ll bring your order to your car! Visit their website for latest.
- Kafo Cafe – Call to order 203-403-3598. See the latest offerings on Instagram – or order online
- Southwest Café – It’s on! Margaritas to go! Take-out and curbside just got a lot more interesting. Call 203.431.3398 or 203.241.7895 to order. For the latest: Instagram
- Odeens BBQ at Ridgefield Golf Course – Offering Dinner To Go Boxes, BBQ Meats vacuum packed and sold by the LB, great for storing in the freezer and quick & easy to reheat in a pot of boiling water! Plus our popular sides like Mac & Cheese and Crispy Mash Potato. For latest specials and email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203 826 0145 to order. Check their Facebook for the latest updates!
- Ross Bread – CLOSED as of 3/27/2020. Due to overwhelming need for bread, we are baking extra loaves daily! Call ahead to prepay for curbside pick up or order for the next day 🍞🥖(203)438-4822. For the latest: Instagram
- Luc’s Café – CURBSIDE pick up call 203-894-8522,
- Gyro on Pita – Delivery and curbside pickup for all customers. To place an order or for more information please call Gyro On Pita at 203-438–7100 or Place an order online at www.gyroonpita.com
- Dimitri’s Diner – Curbside pickup. Call Dimitri’s Diner at 203-438–5338 or place an order online at www.dimitrisdiner.com
- The Barndoor – “We love seeing your faces, even if it’s just through a car window!” In addition to meals, enjoy Cocktails To Go!💥 Now you can pick up your dinner and a cocktail too 🍸 Now serving: 👉Sparkling Cosmopolitan 👉Kentucky Mule 👉Sparkling Moscow Mule
👉Gin and grapefruit Call (203) 493-5038, check out their Instagram for updates, or Order online
- Baja Cocina – Offers take out, delivery through Uber eats and curbside pickup. They will be available from 10:00 to 8:00 Monday – Sunday. Visit bajacocinact.com or to place an order call 203-438-0022
- 850 Degrees Wood Fired Pizza – Takeout, delivery through Uber eats and curbside pickup. Bottles of wine now available for take out! We are offering some of our favorite wines available for $10 off a bottle. Call to order (203) 894-5395.
- Nod Hill Brewery – Stop by for freshly canned beer, growler fills, and tasty arepas & more by @thechamotruck! We’re open 12-8pm – call us when you arrive to pick up your online order, or place an order over the phone: 203 617-1191.
- Hoo Doo Brown – Pickup your Hoodoo Barbecue. Stay Safe, Not Hungry. Call ahead at 203-438-6033 for quick and easy pickups. Watch Chris’s new video about their take-out
- Sucre Sale – Curbside pickup. See their website for special takeout menu or Call to order at 203 244 5653
- 109 Cheese & Wine – We are offering delivery only for both stores. We will be delivering Thursday – Sunday from 3-6. We will be taking phone orders all week Tuesday – Sunday. Please call the main Ridgefield number 203-438-5757 for all orders. Keep up to date with specials, soups, wine and all good things via facebook and instagram or go to our web site and join our email list.
- Elizabella’s Bake Shop – Curbside pick up (loading zone in front). They will deliver gifts or baked goods to your car. Call 203-431-7949
- Sobol of Ridgefield – Open for pick-up, curbside service, and delivery. Call to order (203) 941-6100
- Ancona’s Wine & Spirits – Starting Sunday 3/22 Ancona’s is transitioning to local delivery and curbside pickup ONLY. Please place all orders online at: https://www.anconaswine.com/
- The Cake Box – Remember we have cookie dough and Pizza dough (gf) to make at home! Also cakes & cupcakes & cookies. And now – “curbside” granola (GF)! Call in your curbside order. If the line is busy, we will call back, please leave a voicemail 203 403-2558
- Cellar XV Wine Market – will put together your order & bring it to your car! Taking orders over the phone. 203-894-8690
- Village Wine & Spirits – Will remain open! Hours 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM (203) 431-5850
- Nature’s Temptations – Curbside pickup and delivery. Shelves being restocked regularly. (203) 438-5443
- NOTE: Many restaurants and food shops are offering either curbside pick up or delivery, please contact them directly for their menu options!
Now is a crucial time for us to support one another and our local businesses the best we can. Before ordering from an online giant, please consider shopping local to keep our community vibrant well after this crisis is over. Please note: Additional restrictions are starting Tuesday 3/24, so be sure to call to place orders!
** Please let us know what your business or organization is offering so we can add them here – reach out to us at email@example.com **
Fitness & Wellness Studios
- Dance Factory Ridgefield is hosting a virtual dance challenge! Take a look at more information about how to participate on their Instagram!
- JoyRide Studio is offering free online classes through Instagram Live every day at 10AM! No equipment necessary. Take a look at the schedule here!
For the Kids
- Recess Playworks is offering “Curbside Pickup Kids Activity Kits”. These kits include art projects and other activities to keep your children entertained, as well as Interactive Zoom Art Classes. For the latest offerings, visit Instagram. Or order kits online! Call: 203-244-5928
Thank you Ridgefielders for supporting each other and our community at large!
Make sure to tag us @inridgefield or use #inridgefield so we can add your business to this page!