The Fall Party
A fundraiser event to benefit KTM&HC school programs September 14, 2019 · 6:30 p.m. $150 per person. Sponsorship opportunities are available. register now The historic Keeler Tavern is
A fundraiser event to benefit KTM&HC school programs
September 14, 2019 · 6:30 p.m.
$150 per person. Sponsorship opportunities are available.
The historic Keeler Tavern is no stranger to parties. The upcoming Fall Party on September 14th is one in a long line of social gatherings dating back to 1772 when Timothy Keeler and his wife, Esther, served drinks in the original Taproom to locals and weary travelers. And like Timothy and Esther before them, the Planning Committee for this year’s Fall Party has lots of exciting things on tap.
The Fall Party is all about fun! Every Point of Interest and corner of our beautiful 4-acre campus will be alive with activities beginning at 6:30 p.m. and will also have an after-party in the Cass Gilbert-designed Carriage-House-turned-Lounge.
Here are just a few not-to-be-missed highlights:
- Passed hors d’oeuvres and food stations by Ridgefield’s own Sarah Bouissou Catering
- Jazz-meets-pop music by Bellatonic of NYC
- Cocktails and mocktails by Cylinder Vodka of Stamford and Cross Culture Kombucha of Danbury
- Microbrews, wine, and beer
- Lawn games
- Presentation of the Anna Keeler Award for Excellence in History and Civics Education to Scotts Ridge Middle School teacher, Tom Broderick
- “Chocolate readings” by Raven of NY (for those who dare)
- Artisan desserts by The Cake Box of Ridgefield
- A Rooftop Bar
- A silent and live auction
- The Ridgefield High School Jazz Band
- Acrobat entertainment and
All proceeds from the Fall Party will benefit school programs at KTM&HC that ensure an education rich in history and civics to help students Pre-K through Grade 12, including those from Title 1 schools in Danbury and Bridgeport, become well informed, civic-minded, and eager to engage in our democratic traditions. Check out a few pics from last year’s party and reserve your tickets above for this not-to-be-missed event on September 14th!
(Saturday) 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Keeler Tavern Museum and History Center
132 Main Street, Ridgefield CT 06877
Get the Latest!
Sign up to stay posted on the
latest events and happenings