Online Resume-Writing Crash Course
On Thursday, May 4th at 7:00 pm via Zoom, the Ridgefield Library will present the online program, Resume Writing Crash Course with Noelle Gross. In this resume-building workshop, participants will learn how
On Thursday, May 4th at 7:00 pm via Zoom, the Ridgefield Library will present the online program, Resume Writing Crash Course with Noelle Gross.
In this resume-building workshop, participants will learn how to sharpen their resume-writing skills for ultimate impact.
Noelle Gross, career strategy expert, and professional resume writer will share the secrets, tips, tricks, and insider insight you’ll need to create a resume that shines. In this informative session you will learn:
- Big Picture Resume Strategy – how to optimize your resume for an effective job search
- Common resume myths debunked & best practices
- Answers to all of the most frequently asked resume questions
- Guidance on how to incorporate unique life scenarios into your resume branding
- Tips for conquering the tough resume scenarios: ageism, red flags, employment gaps
This webinar is offered as a collaboration between the Ridgefield Library and the Simsbury Public Library. Learn more & register for the Zoom link.
This program is part of a series of career-focused programming at the Ridgefield Library this May. Check out the Library events calendar to see the full line-up of informative workshops targeting all age groups!
(Thursday) 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Get the Latest!
Sign up to stay posted on the
latest events and happenings