History on Tap: A Fall Fundraiser
October 6, 2022 · 6 p.m. Garden House & Walled Garden Tickets: $75 Join the Keeler Tavern Museum for our fall fundraiser: a fun evening of food, drink, and fantastic
October 6, 2022 · 6 p.m.
Garden House & Walled Garden
Join the Keeler Tavern Museum for our fall fundraiser: a fun evening of food, drink, and fantastic live music and programming.
- Learn about and sample drinks from a variety of local breweries, including Counter Weight Brewing Company (Cheshire), Reverie Brewing Company (Newtown), Nod Hill Brewery (Ridgefield), and New England Cider Company (Wallingford).
- Pair your tastings with delicious gourmet grilled cheese and sides from local food truck Melt Mobile (Stamford).
- Enjoy live music from indie soul-pop singer/songwriter and multi-instrumentalist Christine Chanel, accompanied by guitarist Ryan Datino.
- Hear from KTM&HC Chief Curator Catherine Prescott and historian Mary Tsaltas-Ottomanelli as they host a LIVE discussion about beer and cider in colonial taverns – including a drink demonstration.
- Explore our #HandsOnHistory: It Takes A Village exhibit.
Attendees must be 21 years of age or older.
Please note: Although we make our best effort to publish accurate event information, sometimes details change. We recommend you contact the event organizer’s website before making your plans. Thank you!
(Thursday) 6:00 pm
Keeler Tavern Museum and History Center
132 Main Street, Ridgefield CT 06877
Get the Latest!
Sign up to stay posted on the
latest events and happenings