Enjoy the In-Town Lifestyle in the Heart of Ridgefield
Living close to a walkable downtown offers a truly unique lifestyle that harkens back to small town living with close community connections.
If you tend to get takeout from the same place each time, it’s time to try something new! Ridgefield is blessed with incredible restaurants, some that have been part of the Ridgefield community for years, and others that are new in town. We’ve put together this first list of the tastiest restaurants and eateries to try in Ridgefield (first in the series, more to come!). So next time you get takeout, try something new – and bon appetit!
1. Hoodoo Brown BBQ was voted “Best Barbecue” by Connecticut Magazine this year, so we know you can’t miss out on trying their platters, sides, and dessert. View the menu and call to order
2. Posa Ristorante is your place for authentic Italian cuisine. Their regional dishes are skillfully prepared by their talented chefs with high-quality ingredients providing you with an unforgettable meal. Mangia! Order online
3. Tequila Escape takes a modern spin on organic Latin cuisine with delicious entrees including Steak Frites, Lobster or Shrimp Enchiladas, and Black Iron Skillet Fajitas, or try their Family Box Sets to get a little taste of everything! View the menu and call to order
4. TerraSole is your place for a classic Italian dish, featuring house made pasta, market fresh fish, dry-aged beef, seasonal produce, and imported specialty items. Get a taste of their new specials! Order online
5. The Barn Door’s menu is filled with entrees made from fresh ingredients, including an extensive raw bar, their Famous Original Pizza, Hanger Steak & Shrimp, Chicken Scarpariello, and more! Order online
6. Lantern Bar & Gastropub is one of Ridgefield’s newest restaurants, right on Main Street. The American-style gastropub and bar is run by Chef Giuseppe Castellano. Try their Lobster Roll or Red Beet Steak followed by the Gelato for dessert and your taste buds will thank you! Order online
7. Southwest Cafe is the spot for all things with guacamole, queso, and salsa! Order in all your Mexican favorites including burritos, enchiladas, quesadillas, and more. Order online
8. Luc’s Cafe was voted as Best French Cusine by Connecticut Magazine this year, so you have to get a taste of this hidden gem here in Ridgefield. From Steamed Mussels or a traditional Crispy duck confit, to the signature LUC’S Burger, there’s something for everyone. View the menu and call to order
9. Bailey’s Backyard is now putting a whole new twist on takeout, with “take in” Wood Fired Pizza Pop Ups in your neighborhood! Get your friends together for a night of fresh crisp pizza, right outside your door. Order online
10. The Hideaway is full of seafood appetizers, healthy bowls, and savory specialties. With something on the menu that everyone will love, this is a perfect place for take out! View the menu and call to order